Meli Palace All-inclusive Resort with Activities
If you like to combine relaxation and action during your holidays Meli Palace all-inclusive resort with activities and sports is your choice!
This all-inclusive resort with activities is situated directly on a sandy-pebbled bay with changing cabins, sun terraces, showers, sun beds, umbrellas and beach towels (free of charge).
Beach amenities include: Sun beds, Umbrellas, Beach Towels, Showers
• 1 Freshwater pool (265 m2)
• 1 Freshwater children’s pool (54 m2)
Free of Charge:
1 court (Astroturf & Quartz sand), balls & rackets available
Canoes & pedaloes (from 10 am to 6 pm)
Beach volley, 5x5 football, street football, table tennis, darts, boccia, outdoor gymnastics, beach and pool games
• Mountain biking (for rent)
• Tennis Lessons
• Scuba Diving (Nearby, external partner)
Rates & Reservations
or Call +30 28410 71502
Combine your booking with Spa therapies!
Book your room online by 31st March & Save up to 30% on the "Hot chocolate" & "Ancient Spirit Elixir" treatments. For more information please contact the Elixir Spa: +30 28410 71502 or email: email@example.com
The hotel's entertainment team offers daytime activities such as morning gymnastics, aqua-aerobics, aerobics, etc. and evening entertainment with shows, folklore shows, hotel band and dancing evenings.
What the Kids will Love
- Cretan people love children, and automatically make them feel welcome and at home. Just don’t be surprised if everyone is reluctant to say good-bye.
- Underwater awe: Experience the spectacular Mediterranean marine world in the CretAquarium nearby. From the big hunter sharks to the tiny sea-horses, the sensational jellyfish and the colourful rainbow wrasse set in Cretan underwater landscapes.
- Children’s Disco! Endless vibe & fun for younger guests.
- The unique feeling of freedom to explore the surroundings.
• Ancient Palace of Malia. Put it on your list of “must see” places!
• Ride bikes. The concierge can customize a cycling adventure for you and the kids. Pedal around the neighbouring fields or sign up for a half-day mountain biking excursion.
• A walk down the narrow streets of traditional village Sissy, where you can rub shoulders with the locals
• Visit to Agia Varvara, a little church on the hotel’s peninsula.
• And for those with energy to spare, a swim to the private island nearby.
Agia Varvara, Vrahassi Lassithi
GR - 72400 Crete
Tel. +30 28410 71502
Fax. +30 28410 71070
Learn our latest news by writing
here your e-mail address and press send